Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A Romantic Subak Restaurant..

11 Disember 2010

Happy a Year Anniversary to me & him....i'm glad God gives me such a pleasant, great, fantastic, and a breathtaking opportunity to be him "as life partner" and sail thru this challenging journey together. Alhamdullilah... it's been 5 years after knowing him..its an old story how i met him! kinda odd to recollect all the memories! haha.... never tot he's d one who marry me..be my HUSBAND! lucky of me.... am sure u guys are lucky too.. having a great spouse by ur side! amazing isn't! 8-)

to celebrate this unforgettable 1st anniversary for the both of us, he had already set up a surprise for me.... when i went back home... he rush to me and said "come....cepat2 had something for u..need to catch-up there soon as possible..if not jemmed" fine.... just do whatever he said..HE'S THE BOSS by the way...

RESTAURANT SUBAK located in BUKIT LANJAN specifically in the area of Kg.Penchala  and we arrive there lepas Maghrib prayer..... it's was so ramantic from the outside..  soothing and remarkble...well 5star for Him......
View from our table
the front view
covered area...
.................................
well... let's talk about the food....for me honestly if u wana go for real BALI..do visit ole~ole~ bali @ bumbu bali ke...better! here macam ok2 je kot... unfortunately my RIBS wif BLACKPAPER mcm xjadi... it taste like rendang! hm...... they deserve 3 star** for food .... presentation superb....but it was not up to my expectation...anyway i do enjoy!
 Coconut Juice
 Subak Rasberry Bandung Special
 Tom Yam Soup
 Blackpaper Ribs
Subak Special Fried Rice

Burrp...Alhamdullillah.... thanks to him...and thanks to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment