Thursday, June 9, 2011

An Evening Here Alone In the office

ayooo... seriously, no time to blog anything lately... i was like almost loosing interest to write and to review... lots and lots of load coming on my desk! what a life! quoted from my handsome boss yesterday "if i'm gone today, work can be continue...but if i'm gone today...my children will have no father then" huhu.......sebaldi mak nagessssssss! anyway...life must go on...share a bit about my BF wedding......
Alhamdulillah.... both of them finally unite! funny when i tried to recalled back years before, as when we chat about who's going to be our bedpartner haha, who's going to be our PAYMASTER and many many more... i my self have no idea at all meeting my husband in a very funny ways! where i never noticed him as our classmate for a couple of week! what on earth an ignorant person i am!! phew... never thought he's the one! haha.....we started be a very good friend... then i realised he's being soooooooooo nice to me... more than nice i guess...up until one day he wrote a letter to me saying that he really likes me! MUCHO! pergh.... and i kept this as a secret all by my self.. nevertheless... my BFF (tidur sebantal, setilam, sebilik, sebilik ayor) knew it from a wild guess...not a wild guess actually, they knew something happening between us... n THEY also kept it to themselves! when i asked them they said "eleh kitorg tau la"...choi!!! hahahhh...if i cud turn back time! wow its almost dark outside..i've got to go.... will happyly continue blogging as i found its really help to reduce my STRESS.. mak dah tak larat ni..... lapooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment